Classes begin Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Tuition is based on a course fee and not by individual classes, weeks or months. This fee is broken down into nine equal installments for the convenience of budgeting. All fees below are based on a family rate and not by each individual student. All TUITIONS AND FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
All vacations and holidays have been taken into consideration.
The fees listed below are effective as of May 20, 2023. Subject to change without notice.
|Classes (Per Family)||Season Course Fee||9 Monthly Installments (September – May)|
|1 class weekly||$468||$52|
|2 classes weekly||$855||$95|
|3 classes weekly||$1,260||$140|
|4 classes weekly||$1,575||$175|
|5 classes weekly||$1,890||$210|
|6 classes weekly||$2,160||$240|
|7 classes weekly||$2,430||$270|
|8 classes weekly||$2,700||$300|
|9 classes weekly||$2,970||$330|
|10 classes weekly||$3,240||$360|
Unlimited classes: Beyond ten hours, tuition increases $20 per month for each additional class up to the FAMILY maximum of $440/month
- All tuition, costume and fees may be paid in the form of credit card, cash or check. Online payments are accepted with a 2.9% convenience fee applied.
- There are no refunds if the Studio closes due to inclement weather. Closings will be posted on social media, emailed to account holders, as well as on WGRZ, WKBW, and WIVB TV stations/websites..
- If Tuition falls behind more than two months, students will not be able to participate in classes until accounts are current.
- Make-up lessons will be provided at the discretion of the Teachers if deemed necessary.
- Tuition installments are due by the 1st of each month. After the 14th of each month a $10.00 late fee will be applied.
- There is a $35.00 service charge on all returned checks.
- After 1 returned check, all accounts must be paid in cash or credit.
- There are no refunds on missed classes whatsoever.
- Yearly tuition paid in full by Sept 25, 2023 will be given a 5% discount if paid by cash or check.
REGISTRATION FEE (Due upon registration)
Single Student: $40.00
Per Family: $60.00
This fee includes registration to the school, and all Studio Newsletters and e-mails throughout the season.
INSURANCE FEE (Due upon registration)
Per Student $10
This insurance covers the student for any accident occurring while at the Studio beyond your own family's primary insurance carrier.
PERFORMANCE FEE (DUE FEBRUARY 12)
Per Family: $87.00
This fee covers all rehearsal and performance(s) at the University of Buffalo's Center for the Arts, the cost of recital production, and the final in Studio Rehearsal. This fee provides one ticket, per family, for each show they are in. Additional tickets may be purchased for $22.00. The fee also includes a digital file to the annual Recital in June.
COSTUME FEES (due with November tuition installment)
Recreational Classes: $75.00/performing class.
Competitive Classes : $80/performing class.
COSTUME ACCESSORY FEE (DUE JAN 1)
Tights: $10/class, if needed.
All costume fees must be paid with November tuition installment and are non-refundable as costumes will have been ordered and are not returnable. No costume will be ordered if the fee is not paid by this date.