Tuition & Fees
NEW: Boy’s Dance now 50% off regular Tuition.
(Due at time of Registration)
This non-refundable fee includes registration to the school, and all Studio Newsletters and e-mails throughout the season.
There is a non-refundable fee of $10.00 (Due at time of Registration) per student, per family for liability and accident insurance. This insurance covers the student for any accident occurring while at the Studio beyond your own family’s primary insurance carrier.
|Each performing student, per family||$30|
(Due by 9/30/17)
This fee covers all rehearsals at the University at Buffalo’s Center for the Arts, and the final Studio rehearsal. This fee provides one ticket, per student, for each show(s) they are in. Additional tickets may be purchased for $20.00. The performance fee is due with the September tuition installment and is non-refundable after 12/1/2017.
- Recreational students: $50.00 costume deposit per performing class. (Due by 11/25/17)
- Competition Teams : $65 costume deposit per performing class. (Due by 11/25/17)
- All deposits must be paid by 11/25/2017 and are non-refundable after this date as costumes will have been ordered and are non-returnable. Costume deposits may only be paid by cash, check or money order.
- There is a $5 LATE FEE for each costume deposit not paid by 11/25/2017. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Child and teenage costumes will not exceed $65.00. Competition team costumes will not exceed $125.00.
- If the cost of the Costume exceeds the deposit, the balance due will be billed during Spring 2018.
- All costume accessories and props are included.
All private lessons are given at the discretion of the Studio based on the student’s training, ability and time schedule.
- Solo: Competition Team Members ONLY.
- Trios-Sextets: MUST be taking 6 classes weekly at David DeMarie, including 1 ballet at the studio. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Tuition is based on a course fee and not by the individual class or weeks. Some months have 2 classes some have 3 or 4.
- All vacations and holidays have been taken into consideration.
- Please note that our Studios only have 9 EQUAL MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS for the convenience of budgeting. You will find our rates to be competitive with all other large studios in the area. All fees listed below are based on a FAMILY RATE & NOT by each individual student.
- Tuition is due by the 1st of each month. After the 15th of each month a $5.00 late fee will automatically be charged to your account.
- The fees listed below are effective as of August 1, 2017. Subject to change without notice.
|9 month installments
Sept – May
- Add $30.00 monthly for each additional 1 hour class per week, to a maximum family rate of $462.00 per month.
- Visa/Mastercard are accepted for Tuition Installments, Registration, Performance, and Insurance Fees ONLY.
- There are no refunds if the Studio closes due to inclement weather. Students will NOT be called. Closings will be on the studio phone, as well as WGRZ, WKBW, and WIVB TV stations/websites.
- Make-up lessons will be provided at the discretion of the Teachers if deemed necessary. If you would like a make-up lesson please see your class assistant to schedule.
- Tuition installments are due by the 15th of each month. After the 15th of each month a $5.00 late fee will automatically be charged. There is a $35.00 service charge on all returned checks.
- After 1 returned check, all accounts must be paid in cash, Visa/MasterCard or money order.
- There are no refunds on missed classes whatsoever.